Personal information provided by Users or gathered by TMFS is controlled primarily by TMFS as data controller pursuant to the Datenschutzgesetz 2000 (Data Protection Law Austria, 2000).
2. What information does TMFS collects from Users?
TMFS collects and processes the following information about Users:
- information provided by Users on registration, such as Users name, organization, phone number, email, address;
- information TMFS learns about Users from their use of the Website and Content and Services offered by TMFS;
- details of any transactions users carry out through the Website; and
- information Users provide when giving TMFS feedback.
3. For what purposes does TMFS use the information collected?
TMFS uses personal information collected from Users for the following purposes:
- to deliver and provide TMFS´s Content and Services;
- to improve and personalize Website, Content and Services;
- to research TMFS´s Website, Content and Services;
- to ensure that the Services and Content are relevant to Users;
- to carry out auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and enhance the Content or the Services TMFS provides; and
- to transfer Users details to relevant third parties, public bodies, competent authorities, industry organizations, collection agencies, regulators, assignees as reasonably required for the operation of TMFS business and in the event of a merger or acquisition.
TMFS may also monitor Users usage of the Website, and Content or Services Users receive, request or provide when using the Website for the purposes of quality control.
4. How does TMFS store and when does TMFS transfer Users personal information?
All personal information that Users submit via the Website is sent to and stored on secure servers located in the European Union. Information submitted by Users may be disclosed by TMFS to other companies within the Red Bull Group and/or to the third parties mentioned in the circumstances described below, which may be situated outside the European Union and/or may be processed by staff operating outside the European Union. By submitting information via the Website, Users agree to this storing, processing and/or transfer.
5. Disclosure of Users information
TMFS may share the information TMFS collects among TMFS affiliated companies at home and abroad including TMFS partners, joint ventures and with any future owners of the Website.
TMFS may from time to time employ other companies and individuals to carry out functions on TMFS behalf including delivering services, sending mail, providing marketing assistance, analysing data, providing customer service and for accounting and invoicing purposes. In order to carry out their functions these companies and individuals may require access to Users personal information but TMFS shall only disclose such relevant personal information as is needed by them to perform their functions.
Where requested to do so, TMFS may co-operate with any court, tribunal, regulatory body, police authority or other similar authority in any investigations or proceedings concerning Users or Users use of the Website. This may include disclosing information about communications transmitted via the Services to the authorities where required.
Whilst TMFS take measures to safeguard the personal information that Users provide to TMFS, no transmission over the Internet can ever be guaranteed secure. Consequently, please note that TMFS cannot guarantee the security of any personal information that Users transfer to TMFS over the Internet.
6. Tracking Software and Cookies – What are they and how does TMFS use them?
7. Users rights
8. Third party sites and hyperlinks
In submitting Personal User Data, the User warrants that he or she is not less than sixteen years of age. TMFS does not intend to collect any personal data from individuals under sixteen years of age, unless the child is at least thirteen and obtains the consent of their parent / guardian beforehand. Where appropriate, TMFS will specifically instruct children not to submit such information on TMFS´s Websites and/or will take reasonable steps to ensure parental consent to such submission.